Chris Corrigan blogged and I doodled.
The work of Chris Corrigan and the Art of Hosting apparently share much with my pet projects: Slow Learning, The Hedonist’s Challenge and Liberation Movement. The common threads?
- How we pay attention changes things
- Deep listening (and tasting, and feeling, and seeing, smelling, and touching, and moving) is a practice worth doing just because.
- There’s no higher goal for learning than to learn.
- There’s no other purpose for feeling good other than to feel good.
- When we move freely, we’re already there.
- We’re better together when we can be with ourselves.
- We’re better together.